Bacon, Egg and Cheese Roll-Ups
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder or finely chopped garlic
- Salt and Pepper to season
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 12 slices bacon
- Grated cheddar
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper or any spices of your choice.
- Melt butter in Lk's Cast Iron Skillet/Frying Pan over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture and scramble for 3 minutes, then add in the chives.
- Lay out three strips of bacon on the LK's Steak Board or any cutting board of your choice.
- Sprinkle the bottom third with cheddar and top with a large spoonful of scrambled eggs, roll up tightly and repeat the process with the remaining cheese and eggs.
- Return the Skillet Pan to heat and add the bacon roll-ups seam side down. Cook until crispy on all sides, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate until ready to serve.
- Add tomato sauce on the side and enjoy!
The Skillet pan can be used over hot coals and gas stoves.
It also has 2 pouring sprouts when you make a sauce in them
- Oxtail Stew on the Braai
- Pizza Recipe
- Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Braai Safety Tips
- Biltong Potjie
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Traditional South African Farmhouse Breakfast
- Bacon, Egg and Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- Bacon and Egg Buttermilk Waffle
- Pickled Fish With Spicy Butter Roti
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Roll-up
- How To Use Your LK’s Smoker
- D.I.Y Braai
- Kettle Braai Pizza Ring
- Sweet Potato In The Coals/Fire
- Sticky Pork Ribs Marinade
- New Cast Iron Arrivals
- Top 9 Braai Gift Ideas
- Sticky Pineapple And Chicken Kebabs
- Rooster Brood For The Braai
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Roll-up