Bacon, Egg and Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
This delicious Bacon, Egg and Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich will most certainly make your mom's day! It's the perfect accompaniment to a long morning spent in pyjamas. It’s a South African favourite as the flavour intensifies with each mouthful!
LK's Products You Will Need:
- LK’s Non-Stick Grill Spray
- LK’s Cast Iron Skillet Pan
- LK's Wooden Spoon
- LK’s Aluminium Sandwich Maker
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tsp. Butter
- 4 Whole wheat/ white bread slices
- 2 Cheese slices
- 4 Slices bacon
- In a small mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, salt, and pepper and beat until blended.
- Heat LK’s Cast Iron Skillet Pan over medium heat and spray LK’s Non-stick grill spray to prevent the mixture from sticking to the surface. Gently pour in the egg mixture and once set, scramble with LK’s Wooden Spoon, until fluffy and set aside
- Fry the bacon until ready on the skillet and set aside.
- Build your toasties: Bread slice, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, bread slice.
- In LK’s Aluminium Sandwich Maker, spray the Non-stick grill spray and evenly layer the bread slices on the Sandwich Maker.
- Grill the sandwich for 3-5 min until cheese is melted and remove from heat.
- Plate and enjoy!
- Oxtail Stew on the Braai
- Pizza Recipe
- Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Braai Safety Tips
- Biltong Potjie
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Traditional South African Farmhouse Breakfast
- Bacon, Egg and Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- Bacon and Egg Buttermilk Waffle
- Pickled Fish With Spicy Butter Roti
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Roll-up
- How To Use Your LK’s Smoker
- D.I.Y Braai
- Kettle Braai Pizza Ring
- Sweet Potato In The Coals/Fire