LK's products you will need:
- 500 g pasta screws
- 65 ml (¼ cup) sunflower oil
- 1 green pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 x 240 g Tomato Purée
- 125 ml (½ cup) vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) ground turmeric
- 125 ml (½ cup) Apricot Jam
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 65 ml (¼ C) chopped parsley
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta screws as per the packet instructions and set aside too cool, add in a salad bowl of your choosing.
- On medium heat, pour half the oil in the LK's Skillet. Add the onion and green pepper and fry until softened, but not browned.
- Lower the heat and add the remaining oil, tomato purée and vinegar. Bring to boil.
- Whisk in the curry powder, turmeric, and apricot jam and season to taste with the salt and freshly ground pepper. Continue to cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour the curry sauce over the pasta and toss to mix. Add the parsley, chilli flakes and parmesan cheezse until serving.
- Oxtail Stew on the Braai
- Pizza Recipe
- Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Braai Safety Tips
- Biltong Potjie
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Traditional South African Farmhouse Breakfast
- Bacon, Egg and Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- Bacon and Egg Buttermilk Waffle
- Pickled Fish With Spicy Butter Roti
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Roll-up
- How To Use Your LK’s Smoker
- D.I.Y Braai
- Kettle Braai Pizza Ring
- Sweet Potato In The Coals/Fire
Curry Pasta Salad