You will need
- 500 g pasta screws
- 65 ml (¼ C) sunflower oil
- 1 green pepper, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 x 240 g Tomato Puree Cup
- 125 ml (½ C) vinegar
- 15 – 30 ml (1 – 2 T) Curry Powder
- 5 ml (1 t) ground turmeric
- 125 ml (½ C) Apricot Jam
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 65 ml (¼ C) chopped parsley
Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions and set aside to cool. Heat half of the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the green pepper and the onion and fry until softened but not browned.
Lower the heat and add the Tomato Puree Cup, remaining oil and vinegar. Bring to the boil.
Add the Curry powder, tumeric and the Apricot Jam. Whisk well to mix and continue to cook over a low heat for 5 minutes. Season to taste with the salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Pour the curry sauce over the noodles and toss to mix. Add the parsley. Chill until serving.